I want long hair...So I got it. Well not by growing it out on my own, because well I started that process in December and I think it's grown maybe 4 inches? And that's stretching it.
I want long hair for Kip and Corey's wedding because you have more options that way...
So I went out and bought clip in extensions.
My stylist put them in for me, cut them and then styled my hair...I looked awful...well she did say I looked good with them. But I told her since I help pay her electric bill and her boss makes her say kind things, I didn't believe her.
I got use to them as the night went on and even wore them to work the next day, in a pony tail. Everyone "said" they loved them, but again, who's gonna be like "Girl, you look like you bought a mop, dyed it brown and plopped it on your head."
So we had Corey's bachelorette party last weekend and I figured it would be a good time to sport the new addition. Again, looked horrible down...but when I put it in side pony tail it looked decent.
Off I went...the girl's loved it, men talked to me???, and I felt about 10 lbs lighter.
So you be the judge...hence it's not the best picture, but it will do.
Should I pull off the mop dyed brown look for the wedding?
Ohh and I kinda cut my own bangs? WTF? It's hair, it'll grow back.
Aaaaannnndddd I cut Andersen's hair. Now in this picture I put product in his hair and used a blow dryer...so it's not as nappy as it was.
Don't mind his doppy eyed, half smiling look. He was bothered by the fact I asked him to smile for a picture during his movie time before bed.
2 comments:
Love the hair and you are rocking the bangs!! And no I'm not just saying that. Also, way to go on Anderson's hair. Very cute! I can't decide if I should chop my hair off or cut it short....
love the look! Keep it :)
Love the hair! Your gorgeous and the bangs are HOT
Post a Comment