Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cookie Monster





So I gave Oz his 1st cookie (don't worry it was a baby cookie) to keep him quiet while i cleaned the kitchen. Needless to say that he LOVED it. Although he was a complete mess, I enjoyed watching him. Right after he was done I walked him to the sink and gave him a quick bath. He didn't know what to make of the water (I usually bath him in a baby tub) and then he realized that he could play and splash in the water! Menatl note-start giving him baths in the sink. Not only was it ten times better on my back, but he enjoyed the water even more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda he is so cute. He's turning into a little man. I love the picture in the sink, you can see his little thighs. Such a cutie, thanks for posting.

keely

Anonymous said...

So adorable! He's not gonna fit in that sink much longer!